Fall Session: September 11th – December 1st
Winter Session: December 4th – March 9th
Spring Session: March 12th – June 8th
No Classes/SAID Closed:
- Tuesday, October 31st: Happy Halloween!
- Friday, November 10th: Veteran’s Day
- Thursday, Nov 16th – Sunday, Nov 26th: New England Regionals/Thanksgiving Break
- Tuesday, December 19th – Monday, January 1st: Christmas Vacation
- Friday, February 16th – Monday, February 19th: Winter Break
- Monday, April 9th – Saturday, April 14th: Spring Break (except Thursday, 4/12 in Madison)
- Thursday, April 19th: No class in Madison, Spring Break
- Saturday, May 26th – Monday, May 28th: Memorial Day Weekend
Sheeaun Academy Studio703 Post Rd. Fairfield, CT 06824
- Advanced Beginner/Novice4:15 – 5:15pm
- Prizewinner5:15 – 6:30pm
- Prelim/Open Championship6:30 – 8:30pm
- Adults8:30 - 9:30pm
- Pre-Beginners: 3 & 43:45 - 4:15pm
- Beginner/Advanced Beginner: 5 & up4:15 - 5:15pm
- Novice5:15 - 6:15pm
- Prizewinner5:15 - 6:30pm
- Prelim/Open Championship6:30 - 8:30pm
- Pre-Beginners: 3 & 49:00 - 9:45am
- Beginner (Intro)9:45 - 10:30am
Back Stage Dance Center176 Route 81
- Beginner (Intro)6:15-7:00pm
American Legion Post 7943 Bradley Rd., Madison, CT 06443
- Pre-Beginners: 3 & 45:00 – 5:30pm
- Beginner5:00 – 6:00pm
- Advanced Beginner/Novice6:00 – 7:00pm
- Prizewinner6:30 – 7:45pm
- Championship6:30 – 8:30pm
The Performing Arts Center of CT (PACC)18 Lindeman Dr. Trumbull, CT 06611
- Pre-Beginners: 3 & 44:00 – 4:30pm
- Beginner/Advanced Beginner4:00 – 5:00pm
- Novice/PW5:00 – 6:00pm
- Prelim/Open5:00 - 6:30pm
Pre-Beginners: 3 & 4: An Introduction to Irish Step Dance for 3 & 4 year olds. Your tiny dancers will learn their right from their left as they work on balance, coordination, and rhythm. They will learn basic postures and movements and learn how each step is danced to the music when they are introduced to ‘reels’and ‘jigs’
Beginner/Advanced Beginner: An Introduction to Irish Dance for ages 5 & up. Dancers will work on balance, coordination, and rhythm as they learn basic postures and movements. They will learn how each step is danced to the music when they are introduced to ‘reels’and ‘jigs’. Once beginner steps are completed, a dancer may move on to Advanced Beginner where they will learn Slip Jigs and begin hard shoe. *Please note there are some combined Beginner/Advanced Beginner classes where listed.
Novice: For dancers who have completed all of their Advanced Beginner material and are ready to continue to a Novice level.
Prizewinner: For dancers who have completed all of their Novice material, and have placed in a Novice level at feiseanna.
Championship: For dancers who have received the appropriate placements in a Prizewinner level at feiseanna.
Adults: An Intro to Irish step dancing for adults. Learn the basic steps and techniques of Irish dance as well as ceili dances (group dances). A great workout and a lot of fun!